The National Business Information Agency provides personal information establishment guidelines for the protection of personal information and for the smooth handling of complaints and complaints concerning information actors according to the Privacy Act.
① Play Expo(www.playx4.or.kr) (" Play Expo ")established and operated by the Gyeonggi Creative Content Agency (" Advanced Institute ") is designed to serve the following purposes and is not used for any other purposes, and If the purpose of use is changed, prior consent will be requested.
Personal information will be used to share and process member information between the Play Expo and the Korea Advanced Institute of Trade's content business platform(www.gcon.or.kr/bms/) and the " Content business platform " - Former content export support system. Private information about shared and processed personal business platforms will be used.
The Play Expo is handled according to the following privacy statement :
1. Sign up for and manage the Play Expo and its members
To identify and authenticate oneself, maintain and manage the membership qualification, and to prevent the use of the service in violation of the personal identification system, and to handle any disputes or complaints concerning the purpose of membership sign - up, and to handle complaints.
2. Provide goods or services
Processes personal information for the purpose of delivering services, providing content, and delivering custom services.
3. Use in marketing and advertising
Personal information is processed for the purpose of providing event and advertising information and providing opportunities for participation, verifying the effectiveness of services, identifying the access frequency, or statistical information about the members ' use of services.
4. Provide a Biz Matching System (BMS) service on the content business platform
Personal information is processed to provide a Biz Matching system service etc.
① The purpose of the information file registration and disclosure by the Play Expo in accordance with Article 32 of the Privacy Act is as follows.
1. Privacy items
1) Personal : Personal identification information necessary for pre-registration of exhibitions (name, email, mobile phone number, etc.)
2) Corporate Member : Personal Identification Information (Name, Email, Phone Number), Company information (Affiliated / Department, Position, Company telephone number, business license number, business license number, address, representative email number, etc.)
2. How to Gather : Online form of the Play Expo and content business platform, written form, telephone/fax, etc.
① The Play Expo deals with and retains personal information within the period of personal information held or used in accordance with the Act or when personal information is collected from an information object.
② The personal information processing and retention period of each is as follows.
1. The personal information collected for sign - up and management purposes is retained and used for three years after the sign - out date.
However, after sign - out, the members shall hold and use the business history, dispute settlement, civil affairs handling, and fulfillment of their duties under the Act only in connection with the purpose of Article 1.
2. However, if the following is the case, the reason shall be closed.
1) If an investigation or investigation is in progress based on a violation of the related statutes, the investigation shall be carried out until the investigation or investigation is completed.
2) If a bond or debt relationship remains based on the website, until the claim and liability relationship are settled.
① The Play Expo does not provide any personal information collected or held to third parties (except content business platforms) without the consent of the information subject. However, the cases falling under Article 17 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information Act and Article 18 Clause 2 shall apply for personal information to be provided to third parties without the consent of the information subject when it is inevitable.
① For smooth processing of personal information, Play X4 entrusts the following personal information processing activities :
② When signing a consignment contract for carrying out business related to the Play Expo, the agency shall specify the purpose of handling personal information, and shall specify whether or not it is prohibited from handling personal information or not, and respond to technical and administrative protection measures against such as damages or handling of consignment, or other data.
▶ A subcontractor for the service supply
Consigned companies : ANB Inc.
Contents of Consigned Operation : Home page and system maintenance
Retention and Use Period of Personal Information : Until Member withdrawal or termination of consignment contract
① The information principal can exercise the following rights to protect personal information at any time on the Play Expo :
1. Request to access personal information
2. Request to correct errors, if any
3. Deletion request
4. Processing stop request
② The rights exercise according to Article 1 can be carried out on the Play Expo in writing, by telephone, by e-mail, or by simulated transmission (FAX), and the PlayX4 will proceed without delay.
③ If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information error, the play expo does not utilize or provide such personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
④ The rights and rights exercise according to Article 1 can be carried out through the authorized representative of the information subject or through a person who has obtained delegation. In this case, you need to submit a proxy according to the Enforcement Rule of the Personal Information Protection Act, Appendix Form 11.
⑤ The information subject shall not violate the related statutes, such as the Privacy Act, or violate the privacy or information of the players themselves or others being processed by the PlayX4.
The Play Expo deals with the following items of personal information :
① Sign - up and manage the members of the home page
1. Private Member
* Required : Name, email, contact (non-mobile) number
* Selection : areas of interest and receipt of information (Select items are not necessary to use the service.)
2. Corporate Member
* Required : Personal Identification Information (name, email, mobile phone number), Corporate Information (subsidiary department, company phone number, business license number, company name, address, representative name/phone number/email etc.)
* Selection : Whether information is received or not (Select item can be used as a service without input.)
② During the course of Internet service use, the following personal information items can be automatically created and collected :
· IP address, cookie, MAC address, service use record, visit record, defect use record, etc.
① In principle, the Play Expo attempts to destroy personal information when it reaches the goal of processing it.
② In the event that the personal information has been retained by the other members of the information business or the purpose of processing has been achieved, the personal information (individual information or information file) of the database must be moved to a separate database (DB) or preserve the storage location differently.
③ Procedure and method of destruction of personal information are as follows.
1. Disposal procedures
Information entered by the information subject is transferred to a separate database after the purpose is fulfilled (in case of paper, separate documents) and stored for a certain period or immediately after being destroyed according to internal policies and other related statutes. In such a case, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for any other purpose than in the case of a case under the Act.
2. Due Date of destruction
If the personal information of an information subject has expired, the personal information shall be recognized within five days of the retention period, and the personal information shall be unnecessarily disposed of by the purpose of handling such personal information, abolition of the service or termination of the business.
3. Disposal methods
Outputs with personal information recorded shall be shredded or incinerated. Privacy stored in electronic file format uses a technical method that prevents you from playing recordings.
① The Play Expo deals with the following to secure the safety of personal information
1. Administrative Action : internal management planning and implementation, regular employee training, etc.
2. Technical Action : Managing access authority of personal information processing system and etc., installing access control system, encrypting unique identifiable information and etc., installing security programs
3. Physical Action : Access control in the computer room, data storage, etc.
① The Play Expo is responsible for the overall handling of personal information and designate a person who handles personal information processing complaints and damages by the concerned parties as follows :
▶ Person in charge of personal information protection
Name : Oh Chang-hee
Position : ledger, Gyeonggi Content Agency
▶ Person in manager of personal information protection
Name : Kim Seong-hun
Position : Executive Manager, Gyeonggi Content Agency
Contact info : firstname.lastname@example.org, 031)776-4782
※ Above contacts will be connected to the privacy department.
② The information subject can contact the person or the division in charge of personal information protection handling complaints or dealing with damages caused while using the Play X4's service (or business). The Gyeonggi Content Agency will promptly respond to inquiries from the information service operators.
The information subject can ask the institutions below for damage relief or counsel on infringement of the personal information.
[The following agencies are separate from the Gyeonggi Content Agency. If you are dissatisfied with the agency's own complaint handling of personal information, or if you need further assistance, please contact us.]
▶ Reporting center for infringement of the personal information (Korea Internet & Security Agency operates)
- Jurisdiction Tasks : Report of the infringement fact of personal information and request counseling
- Website : privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Tel : (without tel exchange no.) 118
- Address : 135 JungDae St. SongPa Seoul (zip code 138-950) / Reporting center for infringement of the personal information of Korea Internet & Security Agency
▶ Grievance mediation of personal information (Korea Internet & Security Agency operates)
- Jurisdiction Tasks : Request for the grievance mediation of personal information, the reconciliation of collective dispute (civil solution)
- Website : privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Tel : (without tel exchange no.) 118
- Address : 135 JungDae St. SongPa Seoul (zip code 138-950) / Reporting center for infringement of the personal information of Korea Internet & Security Agencyl
▶ Cyber Crime Investigation Team, Supreme Public Prosecutors' Office: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
▶ Cyber Terror Response Center of National Police Agency : 1566-0112 (www.netan.go.kr)
① This privacy statement applies starting from Jan 02, 2018.
We refuse to allow email addresses posted on this website to be collected illegally using email collection programs or other technical devices and in violation of this rule, those whom may be punished according to the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Use and Protection.